Location: Toronto, ON
We are looking for a Salesforce (SFDC) Developer to help us design, implement, and roll-out the integration of Farmers Canada’s application modules with Salesforce Cloud. The initial project will require a contract of 2-4 months, with the potential for follow-on contract work. Ideally, you will work onsite at the Farmers Canada office near South Station in Toronto, alongside our team of wicked smart Engineers, Product Developers, and Clinical Operations personnel.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with our team to define and configure Salesforce Cloud application service
- Write custom VisualForce pages as necessary
- Implement bidirectional integration with Farmers Canada APIs
- Configure Accounts, Cases and other entities
- Configure tasks and events to include custom fields and pick lists
- Implement workflow rules and necessary events
- Implement reports and dashboards, potentially including Salesforce Wave Analytics and exposing other analytics solutions in Salesforce Cloud to drive insights
- Deliver hands-on training sessions on the use of Salesforce
- Deliver administrator training session
- 3+ years of practical Salesforce and Salesforce Cloud development experience
- Passionate about workflow and case management best practices
- Deep experience in translating business requirements and processes into the Salesforce domain
- Extensive track record configuring Salesforce roles, workflows, tasks, etc.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce APIs and proficiency in integrating them with other systems via REST
- A skilled programmer with a history of Salesforce integrations in multiple tech stacks
- Proven track record with excellent references in delivering successful Salesforce implementations
About Farmers Canada
Why don’t farmers know how to cut the need of middle man? Why can’t farmers sell their produce directly to consumers?
These are the questions that kept us up at night.
Farmers Canada is the vision of a small team in Toronto, ON. We want to create a platform to connect Farmers with Consumers, bringing the possibilities of self sustainable cities of future. A way to use the best of technology to help people eat healthy and local farm fresh food. We want to make it easy for people to understand the root cause of dramatic decline in number of family farms in the world.
We felt making this happen was worth staying up all night.
Email us your resume and cover letter at [email protected]